Friday, January 22, 2010

Ana Boot Camp: Day 22 - 250 calories


Another day, another diet. *sigh*

250 calories today meant a breakfast of one apple (80 calories) and half of a low fat vegan yogurt (REALLY hard to find; 45 calories), a lunch of a grande iced skinny Cinnamon dolce latte at Starbucks (80 calories), and a late snack of 22 grapes (44 calories). Exactly 249 calories :)

A useful tip for eating fruit: cut up all fruit into small pieces (even grapes) and eat them with a fork. Not only does this help to make the meal last longer, especially if you're making sure to drink some water with your fruit, but I found myself much fuller at the end of my grape snack then I thought I would be.
I bought a yoga mat today!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited this makes me! I've been doing palates and some simple yoga already, but it's been killing my spine and my knees and the mat really helps. I'm going to try all those palates and yoga workouts on YouTube for abs. I want mine sleek and sexy. Not really into the whole six-pack look on girls, so I'm going to stay away from major muscle building routines and stick with the fat burning ones. No weights for me :P

I believe last night I promised some low cal snack ideas, so, as promised, here's a few I found online that I've liked the most :) :)

One cup of watermelon: 34 calories

Half a cup of raspberries :32 calories

Half a grapefruit: 39 calories

12 cherries: 43 calories

Half an apple with light caramel dip: 80 calories

One cup strawberries topped with fat-free Cool Whip: 58 calories

One teaspoon of Peanut Butter: 80 calories (don't laugh, it kills my cravings :P)

Alright, that's all I've got for you guys today :) :) Hope your week has been lovely and your weekend will be lovelier! I'll try to update as soon as I can, but I'll be in rehearsals all weekend. For everyone who's looking for more low calorie snack ideas, here's a GREAT link!!!


"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop."



Goodnight, little Anas


~Anna



P.S. don't forget to comment!! They motivate me!!



1 comment:

  1. Yoga girls have the best bodies ;_;
    Congrats on your new mat. Are yoga and pilates your two main ways of staying in shape? Are you getting any good results from the yoga? I'm asking all this because there's this TVchannel with different workouts and they have Namaste yoga and I was thinking of giving it a go.

    Thanks for the tips too. Berries always seem to be low cal. Even strawberries. I can't wait til they're in season. And I LOVE that quote you posted at the end.

    ReplyDelete