Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ana Boot Camp: Day 14 - 350 calories


Its been quite a while since I've blogged. Over a week, i believe. My college classes started and, because i've just transferred, I've been unbelievably busy trying to get everything sorted out from my classes to my car (which hates me at the moment) to my books to a boy from the past who showed up back in my life just long enough to say, "hey, i still detest your existence...bye."

The only thing keeping me sane is the knowledge that I'm going to the gym tomorrow morning and i've been true to this diet.

I suppose I should discuss the diet, considering that's what this blog is about. Today was 350 calorie day. A 25 calorie bottle of vitamin water and a cigarette provided me the energy i needed to get to my 8 am class this morning (no time to eat anyway :P ) and lunch gave me the chance to gorge myself on a 300 calorie dish of tofu, broccoli, and soy cheese. With another 25 calorie bottle of green tea, it was a half hour of heaven :D :D

Total: 350 calories (exactly)

I'm already seeing results from the way my jeans fit :D :D :D

Although, I am noticing a lack of strength, which is odd since I do work out when I can at the gym. I'm thinking that I should focus most of my calorie intake into the morning, so that i don't get light-headed so easily. I do always try to manage to eat something for breakfast, but I think I'll try to up that meal's calorie intake (diet permitting).

No Friday classes means more gym time for me! I'll see how long I can go on one 100 calorie power bar. Much more frequent updates in the future!!

I'll be sure to mark my weight-loss progress tomorrow when I weigh myself after my workout :) :) I was down my first five pounds Monday!

Thin Thoughts!!!!


~Anna

2 comments:

  1. heey(: I'm Jenna and I've done the diet before for two weeks and lost 12lbs. I just started it again and am currently on day 5(100calories) . I was actually wondering if you know home much weight you have lost doing this diet so far . let me know and maybe check out my blog(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there im Dee, Ive been on the ABC diet and recycled through it three times now. I started out at 170lbs and am only 5foot 4inches. I carried my weight alot better than most ppl but was so ready to lose it...i am now down to 86lbs and counting...yay me!!!

    ReplyDelete